Why choose TechWALL for Your Service Drive?
- The technician who is the real actor diagnosing issues is seldom in a “live” communication with consumer
- The “Vehicle Health Report”, better known as the Multi-point Inspection VHR, is usually completed after the fact and printed in paper form only
- By the next time the customer comes back the Multi-point Inspection VHR is destroyed and very hard to reproduce causing a great deal of “well, we told you last time on the Multi-point Inspection VHR” comments which are non-productive
- The present form of the Multi-point Inspection VHR has no actual pricing for customer to be able to make an informed decision. Dealership loses revenue, customer is unhappy as car was not properly fixed! All in all a very unfortunate situation. Service department abandonment happens here.
How Does techWALL work?
- Customer is received in service line; vehicle issues are discussed, and vehicle is dispatched to technician.
- Technician logs into techWALL, locates customer, and initiates a “Vehicle Health Report”.
- Once completed, the tech submits the Multi-point Inspection, then the system forwards the completed Multi-point Inspection to the parts department with an email notification.
- Parts then prices the item chosen and clicks submit.
- The partially completed Multi-point Inspection is then submitted to the Service Adviser who is notified of its completion.
The adviser then completes labor cost on inspection and clicks submit.
- This complete Multi-point Inspection is communicated via techWALL to customer with prices included.
- This information is delivered though email/text notification, and customers have the right to decline any item they wish. The system will re-price accordingly, based on customer decision.
- Once the customer clicks submit, the decision is then communicated to the adviser.
- All items declined by the customer are kept in the Multi-point Inspection for future reference and as “declined” services.
- Once service is completed, payWALL will take over and communicate the customer of completion where they will have the option to pay on-line.